Office: Barer Straße 21, 1.Floor, Room S1518
Post: Arcisstraße 21, 80333 München
Nathalie Koblischke studied teaching with the subjects art, math, German and school psychology (1st state examination) at the LMU Munich. During her studies she completed a coaching training at the LMU and was involved in teaching in the field of counseling psychology. After graduation, she started her Master's degree „M.Sc. Psychology: Learning Sciences“ (LMU Munich) and started working as a research assistant at ProLehre. Here she was initially responsible for social media and marketing of study skills support. She joined PLMD as a staff member in 2022.
- Coach in complex systems (CIKS - LMU Munich)
- Content creation for social media (Instagram and TikTok) & marketing of learning skills support offerings.
- Advising students in the context of learning consultations
- Development of asynchronous teaching - and learning formats for learning competence (Moodle).
- Koblischke, N. (2019). Project Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Mechthild Schäfer. Die explorative Untersuchung des Zusammenhangs zwischen Verhaltensauffälligkeiten und Begabungsstufen. Poster presented at the JuniorResearchers@F11 Undergraduate Research Conference. University of Munich, Munich, Germany.