ProLehre issues the following two forms of the foundation level certificate. Click here for more details about these two variations.
Certificate for Teaching in Higher Education
You can acquire the foundation level certificate by attending the Foundation Course that leads to the certificate in one semester.
It comprises of working units in all area topics.
- A: Theories of Teaching & Learning
- B: Presentation & Communication
- C: Assessment
- D: Reflection and Evaluation
- E: Advising & Counseling
Certificate in Medical Education
This certificate can be obtained by attending training for lecturers at the TUM School of Medicine. The program consists of a one-week basic course on the Fraueninsel of Lake Chiemsee, a written teaching reflection, a teaching observation, a peer observation, and an elective course of at least 8 study units.
- Module B: One week basic course (“Dozententraining”) on the Fraueninsel
- Modules S and H: a professional supervision by an expert and a peer observation
- Modules L and R: a teaching plan submitted before the teaching observation and a reflection report submitted after
- Module V: one or more workshops amounting to 8 study units in total