We advise teaching staff at the TUM School of Life Sciences Weihenstephan in all aspects of teaching and learning – from delivering lectures to leading seminars to advising theses:
- Teaching certification: In our Higher Education Teaching Program, you can develop your competence in teaching and document your progress with certificates. Along with our variety of interdisciplinary courses in higher education teaching, we offer tailored courses for your chair or subject area.
- Documentation of teaching competence and engagement: ProLehre is accredited to grant the Certificate for Teaching in Higher Education of the Bavarian Universities, which allows you to document your development as a teacher in a way that bolsters your career. We will advise you on all requirements.
- Individual advising in all aspects of teaching: Speak with us; we're eager to lend a hand! We can help you, for example, to develop and optimize teaching strategies, to design lectures and exams, to interpret teaching evaluations, and to document your commitment to teaching.
- Constructive feedback on your teaching: If you wish, we can attend one of your classes and offer constructive feedback one-to-one afterward.
- Support and consulting for teaching initiatives: Would you like to develop an innovative course, implement a novel teaching idea, design a new teaching project, or apply for a teaching prize? Your success in teaching is our goal. We advise and support you every way we can.
We are happy to tailor these services to your needs – feel free to call or email us!
Here you will find our free, practice-oriented handouts and brochures about good pedagogy, teaching competencies, and working with course evaluations.